Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sunday Stealing . . .younger edition?

I'm joining up with Sunday Stealing!

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious? If I do something wrong, I always have a guilty conscious!

 

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? I do not BUT when I had mine removed, they actually put me into the hospital to remove them. I think I spent two nights!!

 

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy? Crunchy all the way – we really love Jif Extra Crunchy

 

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on? My right leg

 

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil? Red! Actually not true . . . probably stainless!

 

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral? I don’t think so.

 

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year? Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go? I’m sure I did know someone but I didn’t go to anything.

 

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes? Black with white stripes!

 

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you? That I was smart and finished my work quickly BUT then I talked too much.

 

10. Can you draw a perfect circle? If I have something to trace!

 

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent? Cherry.

 

12. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? There are electrical outlets on both ends of the island and both sides of the stove and both sides of the sink plus one in the wall behind me and at least five outlets in the “living” portion of the space

 

13. Do you know sign language? No.

 

14. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? If I think about it, I don’t . . .and I hear “don’t step on the cracks or you will break your mother’s back!”

 

15. And the sheets on your bed look like....? They are white and we always make our bed.

12 comments:

  1. #11 ~ Pumpkin Pie and Apple Pie are my favorite Scentsy smells. They are so yummy.
    Fun post.
    Merry Christmas Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum - Pumpkin Pie would smell nice as would Apple Pie

      Delete
  2. My mother hated white sheets. I love white sheets and that's all I use. She had given me loads of colored sheets or patterned sheets and I have rid my closet of all of them now, I think. I never used them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because of my allergies, I have to add clorox to the washer with my sheets each week so I definitely prefer white!

      Delete
  3. While I don't think this would happen to us, I don't make my bed because I once read an article that said a made bed is a breeding ground for bed bugs. LOL. I am sure that's just hearsay but the only time I make it is when I just washed the sheets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two of you commented on bed bugs!! Now I'm itchy all over hahaha! That is so yucky!

      Delete
  4. I used to make the bed, until I learned that it should be open for at least an hour in a well ventilated room to get the moist out and lessen the chance to get bed bugs.
    To be honest: sometimes I don't return to mke the bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and one other posted about bed bugs. Yuck!! I hope we don't get bed bugs.

      Delete