I am welcoming the season by . . . .spending a few days at the beach! It is still in the 90's here (and at our house, too) so it doesn't seem like fall. There have been a few mornings (at 5:15) when the air has had a hint of fall!!
I have horrible allergies so I'm never interested in "fake" scents but do love the scent of pumpkin spice . . .and turkey and dressing baking in the oven . . .
2. Apple pie or pumpkin pie? Apple cake or pumpkin bread? Warm apple cider or a pumpkin spice latte?
I really love apple roll and that was not one of your selections! I also love pumpkin bread or pumpkin muffins - yummy!! I'm not much of a coffee drinker so I guess I would vote for warm apple cider BUT it has to be a lot cooler than 90 degrees outside before I can enjoy drinking it!
3. Do you suffer from what is sometimes referred to as an afternoon slump? What helps ward it off before it hits and/or tell us what helps you shake it off once it's here?
I sometimes suffer from an afternoon slump. If I'm home, I love to take a 20 minute power nap! When I'm at work, I usually have a diet pepsi and get up and walk around the office for a few minutes. I would love to eat chocolate (reese cups!) everyday at this time but . . .better not!
|my co-workers know me well!|
I have been blessed with an amazing group of friends. They are awesome women and make me want to be a better person - always!!
5. Are you a people pleaser? If you said yes, do you think that's a good or bad thing? If you said no, do you wish you were more of a people pleaser?
Yes, I am a people pleaser. Sometimes it is a good thing . . .and sometimes it is not a good thing!!
6. The seasons are a-changin'...share a favorite song relating in some way to change (not necessarily seasonal change, it could be change of any kind).
I can only think of one song about change - it is an old worship song -- "Change My Heart, O God" - Change my heart O God, Make it ever true - Change my heart O God, May I be like you!
7. What do you wish would never change?
Things always change!
8. Insert your own random thought here
We are on a mini vacation . . .Lunch today was delicious and extra special because Emma was with us!
We walked on the beach at sunset tonight - so beautiful!