Saturday, March 21, 2015

All Clad Cookware


I've always wanted GOOD cookware . . .and I've always just had mediocre pots and pans.  I did a Facebook poll this last year and asked people about their favorite.  All Clad won - hands down!  I priced a "set" and realized it was quite expensive and I mentioned that fact to a friend of mine.  She said, "why don't you buy a piece at a time?"  Duh!  A family in our church gifted me with a $100 Amazon gift card for Christmas (thank you if you are reading!!) and I went to Amazon to see what pieces they had available.  I ordered the little sauce pan with my gift card.  I've loved it!  Last week, I decided it was time to add another pan.  I had received an email from All Clad about a sale of "seconds."  I was a little bit afraid but remembered that a lot of times what you purchase in an outlet store is a second.  I ordered the saute' pan above and it came yesterday.  I love it!  I want to get a dutch oven next.  So far, I've purchased pieces that cost around $100.00.  I think I'll use these two pieces a while longer to make sure I want to invest that much.  I might even shop around for a set - might be able to find one on sale.  I'd love to know what pieces are favorites of others.

By the way, All Clad has no idea I'm writing this post.  They didn't give me anything free (though I would certainly accept it if they offered!!  I would even be willing to be a tester!! Wishful thinking on my part!)  I'm writing this just because I want to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment