Welcome to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of
questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we
will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers
to all of us thieves!
This week we have returned to If By Yes, a Canadian blogger who
describes herself as a "left wing left hander with two left feet."
It's a shame she doesn't update her blog anymore. Anyway, she inspired ...
WHAT?
1. What are you currently excited about? We are headed to Grandparents' Breakfast on Monday with our oldest granddaughter. She is in the 5th grade. I wonder if this is the last one. I can't imagine Grandparents' Breakfast will continue once she moves to middle school.
2. What do you wish you had more time for? I usually just need a little more time to "get it all done."
3. What would like to do less? Is that supposed to be "What would I like to do less?" I'm not sure. I would like to worry less about what other people think of me. I wish I were more confident in quite a few areas.
4. What do you spend too much money on? According to my husband, I just spend too much money - period! haha! We spend way too much money on food, and I spend way too much money at Amazon!
5. What childhood wish never came true? I wanted to be an archaeologist - I guess I "wished" for it. That didn't happen!
6. What did you do to celebrate your last birthday? We were at the beach with our kids and grandkids. Our kids prepared dinner, and we played UNO. It was a wonderful birthday!
7. What drives you nuts? People who should NOT be driving - - Y'all . . .people should not get on a major interstate and drive 50 miles per hour when the speed limit is 70. Also, people have forgotten common courtesy - in life and on the road!
8. What keeps you sane? I guess my faith keeps me sane! My husband also tries haha!
9. What historic date is etched in your memory? 9.11 - I know exactly where I was.
10. What one thing would make your life immeasurably
better? Are we dreaming here? How about a cook who not only cooks but makes healthy menus, orders the groceries, and cleans up the dishes!
Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.

I'm excited about the midterm election next month, hoping for a blue wave in Congress. A Democratic majority needs to do something about the Orange Hitler before he collapses the economy or starts WW3.
ReplyDeleteSadly, Amazon gets a fair amount of my money too. I want somebody to inveent a device that you put all of your dirty washing in and then in a day or so it is hanging up in your wardrobe with no intervention from you. Mrs PM, bizarrely, has such a devce - it's called a Plastic Mancunian (though at the moment it doesn't iron).
ReplyDelete;o)
Cheers
PM