Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Still another December post . . .

I'm so sorry for the photo overload. My blog is also for personal memory keeping. I won't be offended if you skip on over BUT you know, I always appreciate comments :-)

Granddaughter #2 and our family arrived late afternoon on Christmas Day.



There was lots of playing. Harvey was watching.


Tuesday morning, one of our daughter's close friends and her husband came over to hang out. We had not met their new son, Nico. I was amazed at how much their sweet girl had grown!


Pops and I met our daughter-in-law at the halfway point and brought Granddaughter #1 to our house so Tuesday afternoon, we had an infant (Nico), a 2+ year old, a 4 1/2 year old, and a 7 almost 8 year old. They played and played. They used at least 4 rolls of tape making projects.


On Tuesday night, we finally had Christmas with our kids and grandkids and our bonus kid. They asked us not to buy for them and they didn't buy for us but I did buy for the granddaughters.







They loved the unicorn nutcrackers I found for them. There were two on the shelf and only two and they called my name!


The pink fur vests I ordered were a huge hit!! Another blogger bought fur shrugs for her granddaughters and that made me start looking . . . these are too fun!


I just looked at my photo roll and since Tuesday night, I have pictures of an amazing sunset and of some kite flying. . . things are slowing down.



 

2 comments:

  1. The photos are great! It's good to take lots of them to remember events by. With my memory these days I forget something almost as soon as it happens. Photos help refocus my fuzzy memory.
    Such a cute granddaughter. That warms my heart that your family can get together like that. I'm praying that in 2024 the remainder of our "missing" family can get moved here to this part of Georgia. I will be bursting with joy when or if that happens!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't have too many Christmas pictures : ) I love having my blog to look back on and remember so many small bits of lovely I'd forgotten. I will be buying fun furry vests for my granddaughters some day-love them! Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete