Sunday, January 21, 2024

It's a Swap Bot Sunday Stealing

I'm joining up with the other thieves for Sunday Stealing! These questions were stolen from Swap Bot. Thanks Bev for stealing for all of us! 

1. If you could have a remote control that could pause time, what would you do with it? I would use it only when necessary to pause a special moment I wanted to savor just a little longer, or to pause when I needed just a few more minutes.

2. What's the silliest thing you believed as a child that you wish were true now? Off the top of my head, I thought they put the flags out on June 14 for my birthday. I don't have to wish it were still true . . .they still put the flags out. I now know that those flags are not for my birthday!

photo credit to the internet


3. If your life had a theme song that played every time you entered a room, what song would it be? Overcomer by Mandisa

4. If you were a vegetable, and someone accidentally ate you, what would you want them to say after the first bite? This is my favorite bite of my favorite vegetable - yum! yum! 

5. If you were a flavor of ice cream, which one would you be, and why? I love pink so let's go with strawberry!

6. What's the strangest thing you've ever googled or searched for on the internet? Oh my goodness - I've searched for some crazy things!! Last night we googled "why do basketball players wear leggings?" We thought we knew the answer but were verifying.

7. If your pet could suddenly talk, what do you think it would say to you first? "Sit down so I can get in your lap". . . or "floss my teeth." Yes, we have a very weird cat who loves for us to floss his teeth.

8. If you were a character in a video game, what would be your special move? I have no idea whatsover . . .maybe my special move would be a smile .  .  . and when my character would smile, you would get 1000 extra bonus points.

9. What's the most bizarre item you've ever bought online? I've bought a toilet paper roller thing-a-ma-jig (toilet paper holder roller spindle replacement rod spring loaded gold). I also bought some cookies from Amazon because they are hard to find in the store!! I felt like buying cookies from the internet was a weird purchase. One time I ordered a HUGE amount of fancy popcorn for a shower that we were hosting.

10. If you could replace the sound of one everyday activity with your own voice, which activity would you choose? I'm trying to think of the most irritating sound I hear everyday! Whatever it is . . .that is what I would want to replace.

11. If you were a punctuation mark, which one would you be, and how would you punctuate people's sentences? I would be the exclamation point because I use it WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!!

12. If you could have any celebrity be your personal assistant for a day, who would it be, and what tasks would you assign them? I don't know this person's name nor who they actually are but I would love a personal chef (I know you said assistant) for a few weeks. If I had a personal assistant, I would need for them to run errands! 

13. What would be the worst "buy one, get one free" sale item ever? Buy one anchovy, get one free?? 

14. If you could trade places with any fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be, and what would you do differently in their story? These questions are hard for me!! I don't think I want to trade places with anyone.

15. If you had to live inside a TV show for a month, which show would you pick, and why? I would pick Frasier or Modern Family or an even better idea would be to live inside a travel show for a month and go all over the world!!

12 comments:

  1. Gold toilet paper dispenser sounds like fun. The royal loo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll start calling it "the royal loo"!!

      Delete
  2. You HAVE to show us a photo of you flossing your cat's teeth. That is amazing. I can't imagine my two pussy cats letting me do that without causing me serious damage.

    For #12 - we could send you Jamie Oliver, a really annoying British TV chef. And you can have him forever so that I don't have to see him on my TV screen ever again.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a video of us flossing his teeth. I'll have to see if I can find it and post it. I didn't think of Jamie Oliver!! We see his show here in the U.S., too!

      Delete
  3. Your answers were so much more clever than anything I could think of thus is why I didn't participate. Guess my brain froze in this cold weather. *lol* For #1 I was gonna put "Go to the bank and ..." Yeah, well, it's a thought. *giggle* Fun post. Well done.
    Blessings from frozen Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a hard time with some of the questions! Hope you thaw out soon!

      Delete
  4. What a great idea, to live inside a travel show. And I definitely hope you post the cat flossing video somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I searched for the video last night and couldn't find it. I'll have to record him soon and post!

      Delete
  5. Oh, I like the travel show idea. Very good. And I love your idea of a smile offering up points in a video game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People are always telling me that I have a great smile so that was the only thing I could think of!! I'm ready to travel!

      Delete
  6. You did a really great job answering these. I took one look and decided I had to pass!! Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete