Friday, February 11, 2011

rotten kitty cat

oh my goodness . . .this kitty cat is spoiled rotten. This old man kitty cat adopted us over a year ago now and I guess he is feeling his age because he LOVES to lay (or would that be lie - we were just talking about that at work!!) on the heating vent. He usually is stretched out with the heat hitting his underbelly but last Friday I walked into the room and this is what I found. I guess his underside was too hot so he had rolled over . . . look at those feet "crossed" and propped up on the baseboard. He is one funny cat.

1 comment:

  1. My parents had a cat that would lay (or lie?) right in front of the fire in the fireplace. When she got too hot, she would get up, walk back a few steps and lie down again. We called it "turning the thermostat down".

    ReplyDelete