L is for:
1. Lists - I love lists. I make a to-do list almost every day of my life! I love marking things off as I complete them. Don't tell anyone, but I have been known to write something on my list after I have completed the task . . .just so I can mark through it!!
2. Lisa, Laura, Lauren - My daughter, daughter-in-law, and I all have names that begin with the letter "L" . . .and my daughter and daughter-in-law both have the same middle name (not an "L" name).
3. Lent - Today is Good Friday. Easter is coming . . .we are almost there. I love all of the worship services beginning with Ash Wednesday. I actually missed the Maundy Thursday service last night and I think it is the first one I've missed in about 20 years!
4. Love - the love of a great grandmother and her great granddaughter - this should make your heart melt.
the love of a granddaddy and granddaughter (pops!) -- we were at a local restaurant last Friday night and I snapped this one!
5. L is for loft. I think it would be so cool to live in a downtown loft. They have been revamping old buildings in our major downtown area for the last several years. It is so cool to be downtown at night and see people out walking their dogs, etc. Last Thursday night, we went to a retirement party at the Wine Loft.
6. L is for look -- look at my books. Emma has been enjoying her books. My daughter is in town today and she is keeping Emma since her daycare is closed for Good Friday.
7. Lawnmowers and leaf blowers . . .something I never use - hahahaha!
8. L is for Lo in the grave he lay
Jesus my Savior!
Waiting the coming day
Jesus my Lord!
9. Library -- I need to start going to the library. I love books but I've become spoiled with my Kindle - it is so convenient to finish a book and never get off the stationary bike . . .and order another book to read!
10. L is for Lollygag - I think that word is so fun! Stop lollygagging around and let's go! Is that word used in other regions or just in Alabama/the south?